We believe in transparency and simplicity in our pricing. We want you to have the confidence and comfort of knowing that you will have no out-of-pocket expenses during your journey except for dinners on the islands and gratuity for the crew. We even include all payment and processing fees, so the price quoted is exactly what you pay!
Greek Seas specifically includes the following on all charters:
- Captain: Your experienced, friendly, English-speaking, Greek captainwill guide you through your journey.
- Amenities: Luxury linens, snorkel sets, a motorized dinghy, water toys, free wifi, and air conditioning on most boats.
- All Charter Expenses: This includes all fuel, marina fees, taxes, and end-cleaning. All sailing/charter-related expenses are included.
Hostess and Half-board charters also include:
- A Hostess/Chef: Your skilled hostess/chef will assist the captain with sailing and anchoring in port as well as prepare breakfast and lunches throughout your journey.
- Daily breakfast and lunch: Breakfast will generally be continental style which includes an assortment of pastries, cereal, yogurt, fruit, cheese, bread, etc. The featured meal will be a delicious multi-course lunch consisting of authentic Greek/Mediterranean dishes prepared with fresh ingredients from the islands.
- An assortment of snacks and beverages: This includes water, fruit, coffee, and snacks as well as a selection of items tailored to your preference which may include juices, soda, house wine, and beer.
- We’ll discuss specific food/drink preferences or allergies before your charter. While on charter, if you have any requests, the hostess will pick them up at the markets on the islands (extra cost for expensive items like premium wines and hard liquor).
- Dinners are not included because we recommend dining out at one of the incredible local restaurants on the islands (the captain/hostess will be happy to recommend places).
The above half-board items are included in the hostess option but not included in the skipper-only quoted price. On charters that exclude a hostess and half-board provisions, we provide essential items such as (bottled water, paper towels, dish soap, etc) and will assist you with provisioning. You’ll have the choice to pre-purchase groceries, which can be delivered to your boat before your arrival, or you can opt to shop at a nearby grocery store before boarding. You only need to bring snacks, beverages, and lunch provisions for the initial days. It’s convenient and cost-effective to obtain additional provisions at local markets on the islands during your journey.