As we all look forward to a brighter 2021, we continue to closely monitor the travel situation in Greece and the US.
We know many of your plans were put on hold last year, and you’re probably anxious to dust off your passports. When it’s safe, we’ll be just as excited to welcome you aboard.
In the event that safe travel is not possible, you can be confident that we’ll extend our flexible rebooking policy and work with you to reschedule your trip for a later date.
Our trips have always offered a unique way to explore Greece, and many of those unique aspects are ideal for times when extra caution and safety are needed:
- Trips are limited to small private groups, often from the same household
- Our guests are able to avoid hotels while enjoying the comfort of their private cabin
- Staff and crew interaction is limited to your captain and hostess
- Almost all meals (on the islands and your yacht) are served outside
- Greece has consistently had one of the lowest incidence rates in the EU (https://www.statista.com/statistics/1110187/coronavirus-incidence-europe-by-country/)
- Our extensive protocols for cleaning and sanitizing our yachts during and in between trips will continue in 2021
We’ll continue to provide updates in the coming months, and look forward to seeing you on a charter soon.